Latest Posts

Why you need to choose Nutri10 Plus

By 7:04:00 PM , ,


As a mother, I always want the best for my son and keeping him healthy, disease-free, and having the right amount of nutrition in the body is very important for me. Which is why multivitamins and food supplement is a great help and ideal for growing kids.

So when I receive NUTRI10 PLUS FOOD SUPPLEMENT I'm feeling over the moon. :)

Nutri10 Plus is a food supplement of Wert Philippines Inc. a drug company duly registered with the Philippine Bureau of Food and Drug as a distributor, trader and importer of Generic and Branded pharmaceutical products.

The nutrients you can get for every 5 ml are:

  • Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) - contains nucleic acids that serve as building blocks for maximized growth potential, tissue repair and healing for your child.
  • Zinc -  has antioxidant effects and is vital to the body's resistance to infection. It also helps to stimulate the immune system.
  • Taurine - helps in the mental and visual development. It is effective for improving anxiety, hyperactivity, poor brain function and necessary for good eye health and good vision.
  • Lysine - an essential amino acid that children need for muscle growth and treat metabolic disorders to boost appetite.
Another essential vitamins that Nutri10 Plus contains are Vitamins A, D3, E, B1, B2 B3, B6, B12 and C which helps to promote overall immunity, maximize physical growth, & enhance brain development. It is ponkan flavor syrup so children will love it.

Nutri10 is perfect for kids to have healthier and active lifestyle. It is available in any drugstore for a reasonable price. Get one now and make your child AKTIBO'T MALAKAS. To know more about this visit their facebook page.





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. It's really good that we have vitamin supplementation especially for kids on the go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good health always for your little one, mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a mom I also want the best for my daughter that's why I make sure everything that goes into her mouth is really healthy and nutritious. And multivitamins is one of them! :) Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vitamins are a must for the kids! I'd never tried this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nutri10 is our partner in our kids' nutrition. :) Very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've recently tried it and so far so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited to try this to my little one when gets old enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried Nutri10 last time with my kids and they're really-really better compare to other "mamahaling" brands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. Our 2yo daughter currently has three types of vitamins (the same ones the doctor advised when she was younger) and I would love to shift into just one when she gets a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my daughter plays football varsity, i think this is perf for her

    ReplyDelete