Latest Posts

2016 Grand Baby Fair Year 6 Preview Shopping Experience

By 4:10:00 PM , , ,


Last Thursday, January 27, I went to SM Megamall Megatrade Hall to check the Preview shopping of Grand Baby Fair. My main purpose is to check the prices of the products, me and my husband are going to buy which supposed to be on Saturday.

A photo posted by Baby Company (@babycompanyph) on

When I get there, I can see how they are very strict and exclusively choose who can enter the Megatrade Hall. I thought few people will be attending this event since it's Thursday but I was wrong. When I got there, it was already crowded.

Here are some of the participating brands/exhibitors.





They were on a Pirate Theme this year and their uniform looks adorable. Anyway, people stayed long hours looking for baby gears and it is almost impossible to pass by. To be honest, I waited for this event to buy baby gears because I know they'll give great discount.





I got free mommy kit from Cycles and additional freebies from Cradle by liking and sharing their facebook fan page. Isn't that amazing?



Cetaphil Baby products caught my attention because they are always out of stock in all supermarket that I go. You will get a bundle of 400 ml. Cetaphil Daily Lotion and 230 ml. Cetaphil GentleWash and Shampoo for less than P569. Last time I check, the lotion alone cost almost P800. Great deal right? Plus the bundle comes with 50 ml. Ultra Moisturising Bath & Wash and 50 ml. Baby Oil. If you get two, you will have a free bag. 




It's a good thing that I shopped alone because it'll be really hard for me to stay focus on the things that I should buy with an 8 month-old baby and impatient husband. Don't get me wrong but "matagal akong magshopping." I have to check all areas, compare prices and quality before deciding on what I should buy. Well I guess other moms can relate with me.

Anyway, I said on my introduction that we suppose to buy on Saturday but I just can't wait. Not just that I can't wait but I have reasons.

#1 If this preview shopping exclusive to card holders is already jam-packed with so many buyers plus it's Thursday afternoon, what more on Saturday?
#2 I get to see all available items. If I get back on Saturday, I'm afraid I'll hear them saying "no more stocks available."
#3 I remember from my friend experience that last day buyers got lesser items/freebies on their swap bag.



So here's my shopping cart fully loaded of newly bought baby stuff. I really took advantage of their great discount and with so much joy I wasn't able to stick to our budget plan. I bought a stroller, playpen, carrier, foam mat, 1 carton of mamy poko diaper, 1 box of organic baby wipes, comforter, pillow, stoller pad and height chart. Based on my research I saved 6K for all this items. Who wouldn't love that?

Lastly, here's my swap bag.


HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS YEAR BABY FAIR AS I AM. THANKS FOR DROPPING BY!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

You Might Also Like

42 comments

  1. Wow andameng discounted items! Hindi na naman ako nakapunta this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, great finds at Grand Baby Fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuffs! If only we're near, nakapunta sana ako to get something for my newborn niece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Queen Elizabeth. Sana maextend ang baby fair sa iba't ibang SM Malls.

      Delete
  4. I miss shopping for baby items. My daughter kasi is 7yo na. But for our next baby, I will definitely won't miss baby fairs like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very nice Erlaine :) Hope to see you on the upcoming baby fairs.

      Delete
  5. Missed this! I heard pa naman they have carriers na discounted, next year for me I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they have at ang laki ng discount. Medyo mahal pa naman ang regular carrier. Hope to see you next baby fair.

      Delete
  6. Was there last Saturday and super daming Tao. I enjoyed my shopping naman and so happy with the swag bag. Ang daming Laman! Glad you were able to buy things for your baby. Ang laki ng discount ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sobrang dami ngang tao. I'm happy that you enjoyed shopping and also with your swap bag.

      Delete
  7. Swerte mo you got to shop during the preview!

    I heard that nung Sunday nagkaubusan na sila ng swag bag.. even nung Friday, hassle na rin sa dami ng tao.

    ang mura ng comforter sets no? hihi

    Ako I didn't compute kung magkano na save ko eh.. basta malaki din na discount haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mommy Pehpot. Oo nga eh buti naisipan kong dumaan nung Preview Shopping. I guess you went in baby fair too. Hope you enjoy your shopping experience.

      Delete
  8. How exciting! My friend Janice would have loved attending this event. Yan ang nami miss ko when my kids were babies, baby-shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baka pag malaki na din yung baby ko, di ko na din magawa ang baby-shopping.

      Delete
  9. Been meaning to go here last weekend. Sayang naman. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayang naman Mywondermom. Mas madaming participating brands and great discount this year unlike last year.

      Delete
  10. We should have gone together pala! :) Didn't know about the preview shopping huhu!!! Thanks again dear. Glad you had a blast shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be happy to have shopping buddy Roselle. Sana makasama kita someday.

      Delete
  11. I knew this event and totally missed it coz of hectic schedule. Hoping for another event very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to inform you if I knew an upcoming event like this.

      Delete
  12. We were there on a Friday and it was really crowded! Was definitely worth the visit though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed Louisa. It is definitely worth our visit.

      Delete
  13. awww.... missed this! when is the next sale? so sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be sad. I'm sure there'll be a lot of upcoming events like this.

      Delete
  14. Nakakalula ang discount signs! Haha! I'm sure you enjoyed the fair. I hope we also get to govt grand fairs here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope so Marie para lahat ng mommies masaya. Yes I do enjoyed the fair.

      Delete
  15. Sinadya kong hindi pumunta dito kasi for sure mapapagastos ako haha. Pero ang daming good deals ha!

    Mhaan <3 | Mommy Rockin' In Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ang dami talaga, parang lahat ng baby stuff meron sila. Sulit naman ang pagod at gastos :)

      Delete
  16. This is a really great fair to go to for moms with babies. My kids are in their teens already lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably enjoy this fair if you still have an infant.

      Delete
  17. Ang sarap ng may baby pag ganitong mga sale pero I still enjoyed the sale. I bought many baby wash, mommy toiletries like feminine washes, tissue papers, and handwash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you still enjoyed the baby fair.

      Delete
  18. Wow! Great deals! :) I love the many freebies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoy shopping for my kids. Wasn't able to go here but would love to go next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think what you bought was totally worth it! Minsan lang ang sale hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga eh kaya sinulit ko talaga ang pamimili :)

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. I'm sure there will be another baby fair next year.

      Delete