Latest Posts

Basic Calligraphy Workshop

By 9:34:00 PM , ,


Learn the basics of calligraphy with Jane Palma this April 16th, Saturday, 3pm-6pm! She'll be coming all the way from Manila to share her talent with you. Grab this opportunity as there are only limited slots. Max of 10 participants.


Workshop fee is Php 1,200 inclusive of workshop kit (pen holder + nib + ink + calligraphy pad), food, and drinks.


Sign-up link http://bit.ly/1UC39Ez . Registration ends on April 11th, Monday, at 12 PM. Limited slots only. Maximum 10 students.


50% down payment is required and nonrefundable to avoid cancellation on the day of the workshop. You will receive an e-mail upon pre-registering/submitting the form on the link above. Full cash payment is to be paid at the event itself.



SIGN UP NOW!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I'm so interested! Kaso may sked Na tayo on April 16 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring this, Lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks super interesting. If it weren't far from my place, I would certainly join. Thanks for sharing :) -Me-An

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I attended some Calligraphy workshop before and I enjoyed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, this is so informative, the good thing to live in Manila there are also of opportunities of bloggers and can attend in different event and share them to viewer's, thankyou for letting us know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting. I suppose for people who love writing and arts, calligraphy is a good thing to learn, and makes for good hobby too.

    On blogging, I am very particular with the fonts I use, so yes, I appreciate beautiful calligraphy that is easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cool! I used to attend a same workshop and really enjoyed it. Let us know how it would end. Enjoy participants!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like an interesting activity.I only know calligraphy from Pinterest hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks interesting! I think I'd be more interested if this includes brush lettering workshop perhaps? :)

    The Daily Whim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to learn to do calligraphy. I wish that I could make time. I've tried learning through YT but I know an actual class would take a longer time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to have a very nice penmanship back in high school. It's getting worse as years passed by. I wonder if I'll learn calligraphy. Looking forward to a workshop somewhere near.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always wanted to join a calligraphy workshop before, but I'm not sure of my schedule yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is not my cup of tea, but I will keep a tab on this in case someone in my network will be interested - Sonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! Too bad I'll be in Baguio that weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could go but I am too far away. Maybe when time permits, I'll be able to fly to Manila. :)

    ReplyDelete